Caption 2 - October 2008


Winner;

Ro Lean: "Oh. What... the hunting season's over?"

Remember, when you've thought of one, write it in the comments, by clicking '(number) captions' below, and you could be a winner! Instructions over to the right. Remember if you're not a member of Blogger to leave your name.

The winner will be chosen on 1st November!
Good luck!

Other Entries:

thedoctorwho07:"David! Can I have your autograph?"
ood.98: "is it robin hood! it is saturday but ..."
drwhomad: "what did you say about me amd my wife?"
blogger woman: "I has an arrow. I use dis arrow to kill de monster. Stay away!"
ro: "Oh. What ... the hunting season's over?"
Ayrton Knowles: "Come On! You Know that High School Musical is rubish compared to my sister!"
Patar: "Come on Sally, Allons-Y!"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

"David! Can I have your autograph?"

SONTARAN! said...

is it robin hood! it is saturday but ...

The Powerful Boy said...

what did you say about me amd my wife

Rhi said...

I has an arrow. I use dis arrow to kill de monster. Stay away!

Anonymous said...

"Oh. What ... the hunting season's over?"

Ayrton Knowles said...

Come On! You Know that High School Musical is rubish compared to my sister!

Patar said...

im gonna get my hair... oh no! im not gonna win this competition against ro.

Patar said...

Come on Sally, allons-y!